Thank you for your interest in joining the Pink City Sisterhood via Project Curve Appeal or the Model Me Movement!
Project Curve Appeal Chapters & Membership Options
Have a clear understanding of which position you are applying for (i.e. SIS, MANAGER, FACE or CHAPTER OWNER).
Chapter Owner (CO):
This is more than a position. It’s actually a responsibility. Every active chapter must have someone with this responsibility in order to do business locally, make money and grow financially as a chapter. In most cases, the City Movement Manager (CMM) will take on this title. If the CMM chooses not to hold this title, she must find someone who is willing to. Basically, a chapter cannot legally do business in their city without the proper permits and licenses. Every city has rules and local government that regulate what’s acceptable and what’s not. In most U.S Cities, you need:
· Tax ID Number
· Business license
· Accounting records
· DBA (unless you incorporate)
· Business bank account
This person that commits to becoming an official CO would be legally responsible for the chapter and all related business. This is similar to a Franchisee. Pink City Corp is lending its brand and supporting the chapter nationally however the chapter owner is over the operations in the city. She/he would run their chapter as their own business however would follow the national rules and procedures of Pink City Corp to use the brand and be an official chapter. The CO of the chapter is responsible for the filing of taxes and the management of all monies coming in or going out of the chapter. This responsibility warrants this person 20% of the chapter profit in addition to any other position. i.e., a CMM that is also the CO would earn 35% of chapter profit. Chapter Owners are somewhat “partners” with Pink City Corp. For this reason, PCC will thoroughly screen those that want to take on this responsibility as would a MacDonald’s or a Subway Franchise. If a chapter’s CMM chooses not to be a CO, the CO would be the CMM’s direct lead along with the PCC National Board. All CO’s will be required to signed a contract acknowledging they understand the terms and conditions of using the Pink City and /or Curve Appeal brand to do their business locally. In the event that a CO violates any of the rules and regulations of the contract, they will no longer be able to use the “Curve Appeal or Pink City” brand to do business and will have to remove “Curve Appeal” and or “Pink City” from all business material, events and promo and all local members will be notified of the change in local leadership.
You can expect several of the best Apple products and laptops that don’t use low-end processors, such as the Intel Celeron and Atom. gaming laptops under 1000 As it provides lots of additional features to their phones. Kingroot is extremely popular among people those who are looking for rooting their device. The latest version of Kingroot is extremely efficient and lots of the bugs and errors have been fixed in it. kingroot download
City Movement Manager/ Chapter Manager (Also referred to as CMM):
In this position you would be responsible for overseeing the movement in your city. Must have experience in promoting and finding new and creative ways to promote the movement. You will need to be extremely organized and computer savvy. You must know how to format and operate Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to build up the fan base in your city and network and secure partners for events hosted by your cities team. This position is commission based. Starts at commission level 3 for the first six months. This position also earns 15% of the chapter profit (immediately if you founded the chapter. After six months if you are joining an established chapter).
As the CMM, you will report directly to your CO(if that’s not you) and the Director, Shanta.
Assistant City Movement Manager (Also referred to as ACMM):
In this position you would be responsible for assisting the CMM with overseeing the movement in your city. You will need to be extremely organized and computer savvy. You must know how to format and operate Microsoft Word and Excel. Must be able to build up the fan base in your city and network and secure partners for events hosted by your cities team. This position is commission based. Starts at commission level 3 for the first six months. This position also earns 10% of the chapter profit (immediately if you start right when the chapter is created. After six months if you are joining an established chapter) As the ACMM, you will report directly to your CMM.
FOCA Spokes-Model Manager (Also referred to as SMM):
This position will manage the FOCA team in their city. This person will assist with daily operations, events, promoting the movement in their city. They are also responsible for assisting with planning and promoting recruiting events to fill all open positions. They make sure that each level of team is doing what is necessary to keep the movement alive in the city. FOCA Managers also schedule quarterly promotional photo shoots while working with PMG photographers and makeup artists in their cities. This is in addition to:
1. Making sure the entire FOCA team remains active with community service and chapter fund-raising. 2. Serving as the link between the chapter Liaison and the City’s upper Movement. 3. Conducting meetings with FOCA teams both by conference call and in person to go over city plans, monthly schedule, and any new information from National. 4. Sending out all email correspondence to the FOCA team from National and local management. This position is commission based. Manager will earn 25% of vendor and sponsor sales. In addition, this position also earns 5% of the chapter profit (After six months active in positions.) Note: Chapter profit potentially comes for local sponsorship, promotional events and general supporters. As the FOCA Manager, you will report directly to your ACMM and or CMM as well as the National FOCA Project Training Manager. PCA Local “Membership Coordinator” (Also known as MC) This position will manage the General Members in their city. This person will assist with daily operations, events, promoting the movement in their city. They are also responsible for assisting with planning and promoting recruiting events to gain local general supporting members. They make sure that local members are notified when the chapter is hosting a local event or activity.
FOCA Model Liaison:
In this position you do all the duties as a normal face (see below). However, you are like the team captain. In the absence of your chapter’s FOCA Manager and/or City Movement Manager, you will oversee the members on your team. You will be sure they are completing tasks as given by your chapter managers and national. You will make sure they are promoting the movement and upholding the image of the Sisterhood and Pink City Corp while out in public. This position is commission based. Starts at commission level 2 for the first six months. As the Liaison you will report directly to your FM. Note: You must first become a confirmed SIS Members before you can apply for this position.
FACE of Curve APPEAL (Also referred to as FOCA):
In this position you are a brand ambassador for everything the PCA Movement stands for. You will work with a team of spokes-models in your city to promote the mission and movement of Project Curve Appeal. You will promote the movement and mission in your everyday life, online, in public and at events while upholding the image of the organization.
You will participate in photo shoots, network and assist with recruiting and screening new faces, vendors and supporters. You will help host events and even be featured at some local events. You will participate in community service activities and fund-raising events. You will also attend at least one national event each year. You will report directly to your model liaison and manager.
You will have the opportunity to earn referral commissions and ticket sales.
- Opportunity to network at Exclusive Member Only events and in private PCS Groups online
- Free General Admission to ALL local and national Project Curve Appeal fashion shows, expos, and some empowerment workshops
- Eligible to participate in the monthly and annual exclusive Pink City Corp and Pink TV News contests (i.e. Model of the Month/Year, Member of the Month/Year, Fresh Faces, Business Spotlight, etc.) for chances to win tons of exposure to over 320,000 Pink City Corp followers and awesome freebies
- $25 OFF Protégée Management Group (PMG) Model and Pink Boardroom Business Training & Glam Day Photo Shoots
- 50% OFF Vendor Packages at National Expos
- Free Participation in virtual Training’s, Webinars and Conference Calls
- Opportunity to hold an official position/role in the organization (i.e. Chapter Management or SpokesModel)
- One complementary PCS membership promotional kit for Annual Membership (paid within 7 days of renewal date).
- Free basic listing and 40% off standard, featured or partner listings for Exposure and Advertising on MyPinkDirectory.com for your personal or business brand
- Access to mentorship and success planning opportunities to proliferate one’s personal and professional development (i.e., business and/or life coaching sessions)
- 25% off Web, Graphic Design & Branding Services offered by the Design Queen
- Members receive the privilege of being inducted into PCS National Elite Sisterhood Bi annually at a Sisterhood Convention, Retreat, or National
- Round-up under the National leaders Supervision.
- Additional discounts and perks as announced
- Opportunity to develop lifelong friendships and enjoy an incredible sisterhood experience.