The Project Curve Appeal & Pink City Ent Leader’s Summit is the official mandatory training for the leaders of the different national chapters. There are 2 kinds of experiences. One is the split training/summit. This is a 2 part experience. The first part is online orientation and training. The second part is the in person summit/council and dinner that takes place during the annual Sisterhood Conference. This opportunity is exclusive to the leaders of the movement.
Participants will join the directors for one powerful mix of informative sessions and essential networking and counsel from other leading women who are a part of the Curve Appeal and Pink City Movement. This highly interactive summit features panel discussion, roundtable conversations, and keynote dialogues followed by a unique bonding retreat experience making this an indispensable intimate event combined with training and an element of fun and rejuvenation.
Step into leadership, unlock your full potential, and learn how to attract what you need to succeed in the Project Curve Appeal business and movement, chapter leadership and life.
This powerful summit will help you:
- Gain the skills and relationships you need to take charge of your new position
- Balance your personal life, social life and leader’s life
- Be inspired, refreshed and discover your main purpose as a chapter lead
- Examine, share and debate ideas to grow the movement locally/nationally
- Learn how to build trusted networks
- Learn how to grow your movement & your relationships with your chapter
- Learn how to get the most out of your experience as a chapter lead
- Receive training from current directors on the expectations of all leaders
- Learn tips on how to network, barter, fund-raise and make sales
- Learn how to build a strong team of passionate women
Leader’s Summit – $124 (includes)
- Online Orientation and Training
- Luncheon (If you participate in-person)
- Leader Shirt
- Professional Head Shot in your shirt
- Promotional Graphic with your member image on it